A hotel room door - Boyd Insurance


Catering for paying guests, providing food and drink services and running premises can all present a range of unique challenges for businesses in the hospitality sector.


We work with a range of clients, from small retail food outlets and individual pubs, clubs and restaurants to large hotel groups with premiums in excess of £100,000. Our advisers will examine your business and source reliable commercial insurance with a range of specialist extensions, including:


  • Guests’ Effects
  • Business Interruption Extension for Loss of Utilities
  • Deterioration of Chilled of Frozen Stock
  • Work Away Cover for External Catering
  • Loss of Licence
  • Equipment Breakdown
  • Personal Accident
  • Extended Business Interruption Indemnity Periods

This form is not secure. Please do not disclose sensitive information.
We endeavour to respond to all enquiries within two working days.